Exciting Page!

Wednesday 12 October 2011

Assessment Three

Lets start off with links (:
Flickr Photostream
Delicious
My blog (:


Ok, I created a blogger account which is this blog. The task was to maintain the blog for the duration of the session. My blog has an unhealthy fascination with felines, but that's okay, because cats are cool. I added a new page plus several other page elements. This was done as I was following assessment criteria. Although I do have over the minimum amount of posts I have not updated it in a completely progressive manner, and I won't deny that.

I was also asked to maintain a flickr account. I have created two sets and joined a group, as instructed. I have uploaded 14 items, but as with my blogger, probably not progressively enough. My flickr also appears to have an unhealthy obsession with those of feline persuasion. I'm a cat person :P

I was also asked to create a delicious account, a website that lists websites and bookmarks. I found this one particularly difficult because I couldn't think of any websites I visit :\ I have no hobbys :P. In the end I wound up with 13 different bookmarks.

I do not have a website due to technical difficulties, illness and other such personal problems. So I am inevitably going to fail. Although I did make an extremely cool website layout that no one can see about.. wait for it.. cats. It was called A Day in the Life of a Crazy Cat Lady. It included cat galleries, personal profiles, RSS feeds, and much much more. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment